DPDK and energy efficiency

Etienne-Victor Depasquale edepa at ieee.org
Mon Feb 22 07:27:48 UTC 2021

Hello folks,

I've just followed a thread regarding use of CGNAT and noted a suggestion
(regarding DANOS) that includes use of DPDK.

As I'm interested in the breadth of adoption of DPDK, and as I'm a
researcher into energy and power efficiency, I'd love to hear your feedback
on your use of power consumption control by DPDK.

I've drawn up a bare-bones, 2-question survey at this link:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/J886DPY.

Cheers,

Etienne

--