The great Netflix vpn debacle!

Jim Troutman jamesltroutman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 20:43:29 UTC 2021

I have customer subnet that does not work with Disney+ (pages never fully
load), other streaming services are ok.

Sent multiple emails to Disney over the last few months using info on the
Brothers WISP page. I got a response to the first email saying they would
“pass it along for investigation” and silence since then.

What else can any of us do?

--
Jim Troutman,
jamesltroutman at gmail.com