Abuse Contact Handling

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Thu Aug 5 21:10:58 UTC 2021

One thing I've been thinking for long time is to consider policy proposals to enforce the usage of the abuse mailbox together with X-ARF/RFC5965/RFC6650. That will automate probably a so big % of abuse handling that makes sense even if you need to make some programming, even if there are already today open source tools for that.