DoD IP Space

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Tue Apr 27 16:19:09 UTC 2021

>> what i hope is that they publish the results of their experiment.  a
>> bit more depth in discussion in ripe community.
>
> https://bgp.he.net/AS8003#_prefixes

those are not results of an experiment. those are some visible artifacts
of (possibly part of) an experimental setup.

what i meant was the *results* of their measurements and the insights
gained.

< snark >

( and when i wanted to know what prefixes were being announced, i looked
  at my own router(s).  neither cisco, juniper, nor arcos seemed to have
  the equivalent of
      `show ip bgp regexp _8003$ insight`
  though i have been asking for years
  :)

randy

---
randy at psg.com
`gpg --locate-external-keys --auto-key-locate wkd randy at psg.com`
signatures are back, thanks to dmarc header butchery