Notice to IRRd operators

Rubens Kuhl rubensk at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 19:27:48 UTC 2021

Hi there.
TC, a large IRR database focused on Brazilian networks, just changed its IP
addresses. In most IRRd implementations it's necessary to sighup the daemon
to move to the new IP addresses, so we kindly ask those running public and
private IRR instances to sighup in order to move to the new IP addresses.

The new addresses of bgp.net.br are:
bgp.net.br has address 177.128.210.126
bgp.net.br has IPv6 address 2804:890:0:102::102
bgp.net.br mail is handled by 10 bgp.net.br.

The old machine will be up and serving mirroring requests until we see
most, if not all, of requests being served by the new machine.

Thanks,
TC