DE-CIX - Wednesday 11:00am - 1:30pm Eastern

Matt Harris matt at netfire.net
Thu Oct 29 22:17:56 UTC 2020

On Thu, Oct 29, 2020 at 11:10 AM Matt Hoppes <
mattlists at rivervalleyinternet.net> wrote:

> Hi Ed,
> Thank you for that clarification.
>
> On 10/29/20 12:05 PM, Ed dAgostino wrote:
> > All,
> >

> > For clarification, DE-CIX New York operates over a dozen switches as
> > part of our local switch fabric.   ONE of our switches malfunctioned for
> > about a two hour period  prior to rebooting and that caused problems for
> > customer networks connected to that switch during that period.   All
> > other switches were not impacted and the DE-CIX New York exchange did
> > not go down.
> >

> > Ed d'Agostino

It looks as though something's going on again right now. I just lost
sessions to one of the two route servers, and some but not all of my other
peers on DE-CIX NY.

Matt Harris|Infrastructure Lead Engineer
816-256-5446|Direct
Looking for something?
Helpdesk Portal|Email Support|Billing Portal
We build and deliver end-to-end IT solutions.