Rogue BGP Routes

Gary Godard gary at skyrider.net
Fri May 15 19:14:54 UTC 2020

We had an eBGP session with them at that time but it was very problematic.
It is strange that the IP blocks that had the issue were the same blocks
that we advertised with them and the ones that we were using with Level 3
at the time were unaffected.

Once this message posted to the group, I got responses from Charter almost
immediately from the group. So if I had been a member of the group
yesterday morning when the problem was discovered I could have had a much
faster resolution.

Thanks for the response.

Gary Godard
*Chief Technical Officer*

             308 Pine Street
       West Monroe, LA 71291

Office: 800-536-7035 x5201        Fax:   888-471-8778
Direct: 318-884-9422
Email: gary at skyrider.net     Web: www.skyrider.net
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gary-godard-48733920

Matt 4:19
And he saith unto them, "Follow me,
  and I will make you fishers of men."

If you are his follower, "A Christian",
      where are you fishing???

This electronic transmission and any attached documents or other writings
are intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected
from disclosure. If you have received this communication in error, please
immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and destroy the
communication. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any
action concerning the contents of this communication or any attachments by
anyone other than the named recipient is strictly prohibited