Rogue BGP Routes

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Fri May 15 17:16:02 UTC 2020

On 15/May/20 19:13, Gary Godard wrote:

> We did previously have a relationship with 10 years ago in the
> Thibodaux/Hammond area.

Do you recall whether you had an eBGP session with them, or if they
originated your prefixes on your behalf behind their own AS?

> Not sure who resolved the issue or if RPKI that I set up yesterday
> afternoon was responsible. but it does not appear to be an issue at
> this time.

RPKI is not yet that widely deployed that you would see global success
in resolution. I'm curious to understand my query above...

That said, do keep trying to find a warm body there that can answer your
questions.

Mark.