How to manage Static IPs to customers

Javier Gutierrez Guerra GuerraJ at westmancom.com
Fri May 8 12:57:08 UTC 2020

That's surprising to me, I have no intentions to do routing with our cable subscribers, that seems like a headache for both sides
Today we have specific ranges within subnets from where we assign IPs to customers, my main problem that I'm trying to get around is having to change a customer static IP if their node gets splitter and I have to mode them to a different CMTS

Thanks,

Javier Gutierrez Guerra