rack rails

Baldur Norddahl baldur.norddahl at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 09:34:46 UTC 2020

I have to deal with the slightly annoying ETSI racks also sometimes called
21 inch racks. As a french invention it is naturally not actually 21 inches
but 500 mm between inside of rails and 535 mm outside, with 535 mm being
very close to 21 inches.

Although I love the idea of using metric all I ever do is installing
adapters, so I can mount 19 inch rack equipment. A waste really.

Regards

Baldur