Reminder - NANOG 79 Call For Presentations - Remote Participation

Vincent Celindro vcelindro at nanog.org
Mon Mar 30 13:00:00 UTC 2020

Hello NANOG community! A friendly reminder that our Call For Presentations
is open, and the PC is accepting proposals for all future NANOG meetings.

<https://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog-79/coronavirus-statement/>, the
Program Committee is now exploring the option of remote participation at
future NANOG meetings, in addition to in-person attendance. When submitting
your proposal, you will be asked to designate your preferences (to present
in-person, remotely, etc.).

We hope that you will continue to submit presentations focused on current
(or soon-to-be deployed) technologies and industry innovation. In addition,
we believe the community would be interested in the following topics:

Impact to Networks & Engineers as a result of COVID-19

   -

   Work from home/VPN/sustained traffic/shifting of resources/application
   changes

RPKI Deployments

Professional Development

   -

   Are you an expert at White Boarding/Public Speaking/Negotiating...

 We look forward to reading your proposal!

Submit Now <https://www.nanog.org/meetings/submit-presentation/>

View Guidelines <https://www.nanog.org/participate/presentation-guidelines/>

Key Dates

Thanks,