WIKI documentation Software?

Adam Kennedy adamkennedy at watchcomm.net
Sun Mar 15 03:25:00 UTC 2020

We've been using BookStack. It's easy for staff to use and understand. We
gave each department their own "shelf" in there and can assign rights to
shelves so managers of the departments can add their own
books/chapters/pages. Once you dive in you'll see how it's organized but
it's a really solid platform. Supports LDAP auth as well. Great platform,
we've loved it.

https://www.bookstackapp.com/
Adam Kennedy
Systems Engineer