WIKI documentation Software?

nanog08 at mulligan.org nanog08 at mulligan.org
Sat Mar 14 23:08:48 UTC 2020

I've been using MoinMoin wiki for years.  It hasn't been updated for
quite a while, but it has worked really well for me, is trivial to
install, uses text file backend so no need for a database, allows for
hierarchical structure, is pretty fast, is very very light weight and
extensible, built on python and free.

I don't know if there is a docker container, but I'm thinking of
building one.

If you want something simple, stable, older, small and usable you might
take a look at MoinMoin.

If you want a docker container, ask and I'll probably build one.

Geoff