Hulu-Disney IP Problems

Daniel Rohan drohan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 01:01:57 UTC 2020

If I were to take a guess, maybe some of your customers were running
proxies/vpns and the content provider decided (correctly or incorrectly)
that any IP owned by Tierpoint wasn’t likely to be a content consumer and
then blacklisted your subnet/s. Also, I think Hulu/Disney+ don’t run their
own CDNs so they might be using some other providers logic to make these
determinations. Just a guess. I’d be really interested in knowing if you
found out something more detailed.

Dan

--
Thanks, Dan