Hulu-Disney IP Problems

Romeo Czumbil Romeo.Czumbil at tierpoint.com
Thu Mar 5 00:25:51 UTC 2020

Came to my attention that most of my Data Centers in the US are having problems using Hulu, Disney+ and not as much but also Netflix.

What criteria do these providers use to make sure that the IPs are legit and not proxys/VPNs
All the IPs I checked on number of GEO sites are registered to an address in the US.
Now I do get different answers on some of the blocks where that address registered to the actual Data Center address and other GEO services provides show the corporate billing address.
Some example IPs are: 66.45.167.10 (Spokane WA) 199.96.248.1 (Bethlehem PA)

Disney+ was kind enough to whitelist some subnets, but I would like to fix my problem vs manually whitelist them.

I know registering the blocks to the proper address is important and that is already being address but what else am I missing? Why do the content providers thinks were a proxy?

Thank you in advance for all assistance.

-Romeo