Re: China’s Slow Transnational Network

Matt Corallo nanog at as397444.net
Mon Mar 2 21:13:27 UTC 2020

> find out direct evidence of mandatory content filtering at the border

You seem to be implying that you don't believe/can't see the GFW, which
seems surprising. I've personally had issues with traffic crossing it
getting RST'd (luckily I was fortunate enough to cross through a GFW
instance which was easy to avoid with a simple iptables DROP), but its
also one of the most well-studied bits of opaque internet censorship
gear in the world. I'm not sure how you could possibly miss it.

Matt