Question on BlackBox or Commworks

Mike Bolitho mikebolitho at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 17:33:17 UTC 2020

We currently use BlackBox and they use their own techs where I'm at
(Phoenix). We also used them extensively when I worked for Level 3 several
years ago. As with anything, your experience with them will vary largely by
location and can even vary within a market. I have dealt with some awesome
BlackBox techs. And I have dealt with some really bad BlackBox techs. The
guys I work with on a regular basis in Phoenix are great.

- Mike Bolitho