Question on BlackBox or Commworks

Marshall, Quincy Quincy.Marshall at reged.com
Wed Jul 29 17:57:47 UTC 2020

I back Mike’s comments, they support some of our on-prem hardware/software. To my knowledge their senior techs/engineers work remote. For on-site they do not farm services to 3rd parties but to the local BB office. This means the field tech may be trained in the solution but may not be an expert. (I’m certain there is some logic to the assignment, if the expert should come from the 2nd closest location.) There are going to be those who understand it and those who can just follow the script.

We’ve not needed to dispatch local. Our engineer contact have been excellent so far.
LQ Marshall | Sr. Network Engineer