De-bogonising 2a10::/12

Baldur Norddahl baldur.norddahl at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 19:49:58 UTC 2020

Hello

What is the purpose of null routing bogons? As it is, my network being
default free zone, traffic to bogons will be returned to sender with no
route to host.

The only way for me to send out traffic to bogons is if one my peers
announces a bogon prefix. Even if I did null route bogons, manually or
through the use of the Cymru service, a peer could still announce a more
specific and override that.

Is there a way to use the RPKI system to ensure bogons are simply invalid?
Seems much more effective to me.

Regards

Baldur