Reaching out to Sony NOC, resolving DDoS Issues - Need POC

Hugo Slabbert hugo at slabnet.com
Tue Jan 7 18:10:29 UTC 2020

And you're sure that you are the reflection target not the reflection
vector?
As in it's definitely the case that you are the *target* here (your IP
addresses are being spoofed, and the reflection attack is hitting you)
rather than that someone is abusing endpoints in your network, i.e.
reflecting off of your endpoints with Sony's addresses as the spoofed
source such that Sony is getting targeted?

If the former: How is Sony involved there?  Are people spoofing your source
addresses and trying to reflect off of Sony?  Or how else did Sony catch
wind of it?

Hugo Slabbert       | email, xmpp/jabber: hugo at slabnet.com
pgp key: B178313E   | also on Signal