[External] Re: 10g residential CPE

Cory Sell corysell at protonmail.com
Fri Dec 25 19:39:18 UTC 2020

I saturate my 1G connection most during game downloads, file downloads/uploads, full backup uploads, etc.

I also self-host a lot of services for personal use and having that peak speed is really nice when you need it. It also had no traffic limit per month which is my biggest complaint about the lower tier services and also a huge complaint I have with regards to the direction that residential services are moving towards.