The Real AI Threat?

Lady Benjamin PD Cannon ben at 6by7.net
Fri Dec 11 17:54:34 UTC 2020

Exactly, it’s going to be bad code on the power grid resetting generator sync devices - not “AI” that eats us.
—L.B.

Lady Benjamin PD Cannon, ASCE
6x7 Networks & 6x7 Telecom, LLC
CEO
ben at 6by7.net <mailto:ben at 6by7.net>
"The only fully end-to-end encrypted global telecommunications company in the world.”
FCC License KJ6FJJ