The Real AI Threat?

Lady Benjamin PD Cannon ben at 6by7.net
Fri Dec 11 17:53:36 UTC 2020

You know what happens in early slackware or RHEL if you type “killall” with no args, as root?

I do :)

It does, exactly what you tell it to do...
—L.B.

Lady Benjamin PD Cannon, ASCE
6x7 Networks & 6x7 Telecom, LLC
CEO
ben at 6by7.net <mailto:ben at 6by7.net>
"The only fully end-to-end encrypted global telecommunications company in the world.”
FCC License KJ6FJJ