Does anyone actually like CenturyLink?

Jörg Kost jk at ip-clear.de
Sun Aug 30 16:53:47 UTC 2020

Also adding GLBC to this list but as a customer for several CL products
I wish we would have more protection and isolation for our region. Even
we are working in global BGP terms nowadays, that incident makes the
idea of a global CSMA/CD switch more attractive.

A similar event was on 2019-10-07, when several Level3/CL global routers
had rolling reboots.

In general and after the CL/L3 merge we have seen a lot of good changes
locally. Time to build upon this, act local, think global - a company
this size and that is in charge  of such "a lot of Internet", also needs
to made aware of their responsibility from head to toe. And that can
also be done in positive ways.