Does anyone actually like CenturyLink?

Marshall, Quincy Quincy.Marshall at reged.com
Sun Aug 30 15:56:50 UTC 2020

CenturyLink a network which has a long history of troubles, merged with Level3/TWT/Telcove/etc which had, IMOHO, excellent technical history. They've created some bastard which is less than what Level3 once was. As legacy Level3, I still have most of my original team, but I'm confident that whatever caused CL's messes has worked its way into the works.

LQ. Marshall | Sr. Network Engineer | RegEd