Ipv6 help

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Thu Aug 27 13:38:33 UTC 2020

Another approach (not likely to be any more successful than others mentioned) is to get the tech journalists to understand and write about the issues. That has the greatest chance of amplifying the message, but also given the poor quality of journalism across the board, I don't suspect it'll be easy to get a competent enough journalist to care.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com