Route aggregation w/o AS-Sets

Lars Prehn lprehn at mpi-inf.mpg.de
Tue Apr 14 19:02:16 UTC 2020

Thanks for all the answers! I think I have one more detail I'd like to
know.

Lets say you own X/22. You have delegated X/23 to your customer, keeping
the other /23 for yourself. For some reason, your customer also owns and
announced (to you) all remaining IPs necessary to complete X/21.

Do you announce the aggregate X/21 (including addresses not associated
with you), the aggregate X/22 (only address belonging to you), or the
more specific route X/23 (including only addresses delegated from you to
your customer)?

Best regards,

Lars