FCC and FTC Demand Cut-Off Robercallers of Coronavirus Scams

Tom Beecher beecher at beecher.cc
Mon Apr 6 15:18:11 UTC 2020

I was watching one of Jim Browning's s Youtube series the other day, the
one where he got into a scam call center's network so completely that he
had access to their entire operation, including CCTV cameras, and
eventually got BBC Panorama involved, which got the place shut down.

He mentioned that with all the work he does in this area, he has thousands
of call recordings of scams taking place, and he's working with a
university to try and see if they can make an AI call bot, essentially
Lenny 2.0, that would be near impossible for scammers to detect.

Interested to see how that shakes out. :)