Command and Control Centres | COVID-19

Scott E. MacKenzie semackenzie at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 04:38:02 UTC 2020

All,

This question has arisen and I was wondering if I could request some
feedback from the community.  We operate a 24x7x365 Command and
Control Centre that provides mission critical services (Security
Operations, Network Operations, and Enterprise Management) as does
many on this list.

How many on the list have sent all personnel home using work from home
practices and home many have opted to run skeleton crews while
implementing tight social distancing restrictions?  How many are
operating status quo?

We are trying to find a balanced position and I was wondering what is
the communities position on this topic?

Scott