sfps from fs dot com

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Mon Sep 23 13:19:45 UTC 2019

     Hi,

     Back last year, I experienced less than expected reliability with
QFX and their QSFPs.

     We prefer to use optic.ca since they're a few minutes from our DC's
and will respond within the day, with platform and firmware changes,
which we can test in lab before shipping to our remotes.

     The price difference is made reducing downtime in our case.

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443