sfps from fs dot com

Neil Hanlon neil at shrug.pw
Fri Sep 20 13:06:08 UTC 2019

I've got a whole bunch running with no issues.. Mostly MM/850nm though, so
maybe a bit different than their SM stuff. Also have a handful (literally)
of the SM ones, and haven't had any issues (yet).

Only "problem" I've had is a copper SFP from them which may have burned out
and fried a switchport... oops.