HPE SAS Solid State Drives - Critical Firmware Upgrade Required

Alex Buie alex.buie at datto.com
Tue Nov 26 21:07:42 UTC 2019

Looking at a handful of images and listings online, it appears at least
some (?) are Samsung - for example, HP 816562-B21 is just a rebadged
Samsung MZ-ILS4800.

Unknown whether it only affects the HPE digitally signed firmware, or all
firmwares, though.

--
*Alex Buie*
Technical Support Expert, Level 3 - Networking

<http://www.datto.com/support-sig/>

Join the conversation! [image: Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/dattoinc>
  [image: Twitter] <https://twitter.com/Datto> [image: LinkedIn]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/5213385>  [image: Blog RSS]