Disney+ Streaming

Stephen Satchell list at satchell.net
Wed Nov 13 16:01:24 UTC 2019

CAVAET: I don't have a dog in this hunt.

On 11/13/19 6:46 AM, Mel Beckman wrote:
> This is silly off-topic. You don’t have to go home, but you can’t
> stay here, according to NANOG guidelines.

> https://www.nanog.org/resources/usage-guidelines/ > https://www.nanog.org/bylaws/

"The NANOG mailing list was established in 1994 to provide an open forum
for the exchange of technical information, and lively discussion of
SPECIFIC IMPLEMENTATION CHALLENGES (emphasis mine) that require
cooperation among network service providers.

"Posts to NANOG’s mailing list should be focused on operational and
technical content only, as described by the NANOG Bylaws."

Yes, some of the Disney Plus thread has strayed outside the four corners
of the rules of the mailing list, but the bulk of the thread has to do
with two things: geolocation inaccuracies, and traffic capacity shifts.
  For some network operators on this list, the discussion does not
describe issues on their networks.  But "some" is not "all".