Disney+ Streaming

Ross Tajvar ross at tajvar.io
Wed Nov 13 16:25:39 UTC 2019

I think it would be more on topic if everyone weren't just guessing what
users will do based on hypothetical behavior patterns and hypothetical
content shifts.

I WOULD be interested to see some data showing e.g. a drop in traffic to
one service and a boost in traffic to another service when a particular bit
of media was moved from the former to the latter. (Or a boost in both, etc.)