DHCPv6-PD relay route injection - standard?

Brandon Martin lists.nanog at monmotha.net
Sat May 18 00:10:24 UTC 2019

On 5/17/19 2:41 PM, Tim Howe wrote:
> I'm curious if you got any off-list replies of interest.

Unfortunately no.  Only inquiry I got was one related to support for it
in Arista EOS which unfortunately I can't speak well toward since I
don't have Arista gear.  For those keeping tabs at home, though, I think
the feature appeared in EOS 4.20.1f.

Sounds like this may be an area that could use some standardization or
best practice documentation even if it's basically just to condense
existing practice into something concrete.
--
Brandon Martin