any interesting/useful resources available to IPv6 only?

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Mon May 6 11:32:37 UTC 2019

On Mon, 2019-05-06 at 10:26 +1200, Pshem Kowalczyk wrote:
> I've found a VPS provider (https://www.vultr.com/pricing/) that
> offers
> cheaper instances with IPv6 only.

That's an interesting one.  Neat to see.

But it would probably be a stretch to try to use that as example of why
my ISP needs to provide IPv6 connectivity since even if I bought one of
those IPv6-only VPS, I could probably still administer it over IPv4.

That and that such a VPS is only reachable from IPv6 addresses, if I
were to have one, makes more of a case why other ISPs should support
IPv6 rather than my own ISP.

But it might be a useful case to point to in the more general sense of
"there is a portion of the Internet that is only reachable from IPv6
addresses".

Cheers,
b.