Should Netflix and Hulu give you emergency alerts?

Clayton Zekelman clayton at MNSi.Net
Sat Mar 9 16:19:51 UTC 2019

I think the point is they should have built a
system that doesn't need to be blocked - it
should always effectively and appropriately
deliver timely and relevant alert messages.

As taxpayers and citizens, we deserve better.