WIndows Updates Fail Via IPv6 - Update!

Saku Ytti saku at ytti.fi
Thu Mar 7 15:29:07 UTC 2019

On Thu, Mar 7, 2019 at 5:19 PM <adamv0025 at netconsultings.com> wrote:

> From past experience my assumptions would be more along the lines of if it's not mainstream there's a higher likelihood that it might trigger exceptions in code.

My point is, let it break. Don't pre-emptively drop things that you
don't know to be harmful, but where dropping definitely is harmful.

After risk has realised you have more data about the risk. If it has
never realised you have no idea. If we extrapolate this culture of
fear, we will only have HTTPS open, nothing else, and we have to build
then next-gen stuff as an overlay using HTTPS transport.

--
  ++ytti