WIndows Updates Fail Via IPv6 - Update!

adamv0025 at netconsultings.com adamv0025 at netconsultings.com
Thu Mar 7 16:06:54 UTC 2019

Hey Saku,

Sure I get it it's a very valid and a noble point,
But what you're asking is let it break (yes potentially -it's just probability until it happens) for 1000s of subs just so that one kiddo has a working niche feature, I can already see what board has to say about that -screw that kid we have money to make there's our brand at stake (yes again just potentially -it's just probability until it actually happens) -but you'll already know what they're gonna say.
So yes on a technical level I agree with you, but on a commercial level it's a tough case to make.

And the same logic applies to the other thread around BGP communities filtering...

adam