Traffic ratio of an ISP

Prasun Dey prasun at nevada.unr.edu
Thu Jun 20 21:03:07 UTC 2019

Hi Keith,
Honestly? I don’t! I have never worked with an ISP or similar. If I ever get the chance, that would be exciting. Until then, I think this platform is one of the best places where I can get the answer from the people who has first-hand experience in this field.
Your classification is also interesting. I’d love to know if this is how people classify their networks.
Thanks for sharing your observations.

-
Prasun

Regards,
Prasun Kanti Dey
Ph.D. Candidate,
Dept of Electrical and Computer Engineering,
University of Central Florida
web: https://prasunkantidey.github.io/portfolio/