Traffic ratio of an ISP

Keith Medcalf kmedcalf at dessus.com
Thu Jun 20 16:21:42 UTC 2019

Why would you think that "Heavy Inbound" signifies a greater inbound:oubound ratio compared to "Mostly Inbound"?

To me "Heavy Inbound" means that there is more inbound than outbound and "Mostly Inbound" means exactly that -- mostly/usually/exclusively inbound with the occasional outbound byte or two.

---