Antennas in the data center

Robert Webb rwfireguru at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 13:30:31 UTC 2019

So I have a situation where I am trying to get LTE to an out of band router
and there is no signal available in the data center. There was a booster
setup purchased and I have a manager telling me that standards, industry
and not local, prohibit the installation.

He has yet to produce any documented industry standard so I thought I would
reach out to see if anyone here has heard of this.

We fall under NIST controls and I haven't found anything there and have
also looked at TIA and not found anything.

Thanks...