SHAKEN/STIR Robocall Summit - July 11 2019 at FCC

Ross Tajvar ross at tajvar.io
Thu Jul 11 18:53:32 UTC 2019

Well yeah, people need to take responsibility, but IMO we as engineers need
to discuss the specific circumstances and methodologies that enable that to
happen. It's easy to say "they should fix it", and you're not wrong that
they should, but how? Do you have a validation framework in mind which
carriers can implement that prevents fraudulent caller ID information from
being sent without preventing legitimate use cases?