Any way to collect network usage data for dial-up subscriber

aun Joe sj_hznm at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 24 08:27:52 UTC 2019

NANOGers ,

     is there anyway for AAA to get special  online subscriber usage information without enable interim accouting on BRAS?

    Reading through RADIUS protocol , it seems that if we want to get online subscriber information enable interim accounting on BRAS is the only way .
     But, if enable that on BRAS ,, all online subscribers accouting infromation will be reported periodically.  that will generate too much load on AAA , and
    we  need to monitor a small set of subscribers  only.

  thanks in advance.

joe sun