Cleveland/Cincinnati Co-location

David Kehoe dkehoe at pdmi.com
Mon Jan 7 00:08:26 UTC 2019

Not sure. From what I understood it sounds like Level 3's old network. But not 100% sure.

Thank you,

David Kehoe | Information Security Analyst

d 330.757.0724 x5208 | c 567.233.2624 | www.pdmi.com<http://www.pdmi.com>

PDMI | 1170 E. Western Reserve Road | Poland, Ohio 44514

Sent from Mobile

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it, may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail or by telephone at (330) 757-0724, and destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading them or saving them to disk.

HIPAA NOTICE: It is against PDMI's policy to receive or send un-encrypted or non-secured E-mail correspondence containing Protected Health Information (PHI) as defined by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, as amended. Any email containing PHI is encrypted and sent securely.