Gmail email blocking is off the rails (again)

Töma Gavrichenkov ximaera at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 21:29:20 UTC 2019

Peace,

Though I agree that Gmail spam filtering is top grade, or close to be so,
it still sends to spam a statistically significant number of emails from
IETF and ICANN mailing lists I'm subscribed to.  It depends as well on
which account I should receive those emails.

While I understand and totally accept that there might be issues with the
respective senders' configuration; with mailing lists at least, spam
filtering is more of a duty of the mailing list admins.  Therefore, it is
correct that certain work around the current system is still necessary, and
there are edge cases which might cause uncertainty on the sender's side.

--
Töma