Gmail email blocking is off the rails (again)

John Levine johnl at iecc.com
Wed Dec 4 21:12:03 UTC 2019

In article <CAPKkNb537O5C_FQjh7ucWsF_4USK3EuHcJdkDv-ZJLU8EK1Kmg at mail.gmail.com> you write:
>Google still rejects email from my own domain name as outlined in a
>prior message on this list a month or two ago:

Google accepts my mail just fine, including from my mailing lists.
Their goal is to make their users happy by accepting the mail the
users want and not the mail the users don't want.

Perhaps it would be more productive to figure out in what ways your system
is different from others.  It would also help to stop being coy and tell
us the actual IP addresses and domains that are having trouble so people
who might want to help can do so.

--
Regards,
John Levine, johnl at taugh.com, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",