Sflow billing or usage calculation software

Tony C tonycane at iinet.net.au
Sat Apr 13 03:21:49 UTC 2019

Hi All

I am looking for Sflow analytical software that can tell me automatically
over say a period of 24 hours (or any time period I select) the average mbit
of data consumed for any IP address within our entire AS.

(Without configuring a rule or billing group for each IP address or customer
within our network)

The purpose is to help quickly work out IP addressees which are using more
bandwidth (in or out) than what we consider to be acceptable usage.

For example, I would like to review a report or be automatically alerted to
any IP address using more than an average of 50mbit within the past 24 hour
plus have the capability to review data say over a month.

Any names of software of suggestions would be great which I can investigate,
happy to look at both commercial software and open source or if you have a
Sflow billing solution for data consumption which is simple and easy to use
please let me know

Thanks

Tony