IPv6 Unique Local Addresses

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Sat Mar 3 06:33:25 UTC 2018

Sure… You have to maintain the tunnel or they may reassign/reallocate the address. Here’s the reality of that, however:

1.	Unless you care about reaching the customer they reassigned it to from your network, you don’t care.
2.	Using it for ULA in addition to the tunnel isn’t really prohibited by that. It’s a gray area, I’ll admit.
3.	Sure, they can cancel the service at any time, but you get what you pay for. It saves you $100/year
	while it lasts.

Owen