Microsoft Express Routes woes...

Ingrid Erkman ingrid at aerkman.com
Wed Jun 27 17:57:44 UTC 2018

Hi Craig,

Microsoft apologizes for your routing issue.  Our Wide Area Networking and
Express Route teams were already aware of this issue from your ticket.  I
have communicated with their leadership, and they are working on a fix for
you.

Please feel free to contact me at ingrid.erkman at microsoft.com if you would
like to follow up off list.

Thanks,